Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Basingstoke
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated RVN to join our clients' busy progressive first opinion small animal practice in Basingstoke which prides itself on its excellent staff retention. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a kind and friendly environment within a close-knit team of 10 RVNs who all strive to deliver the highest standard of patient care
You would be joining a very friendly team of 5 FTE Vets, 10 RVNs, 6 Receptionists, and a Practice Manager. They are a modern practice that has digital x-ray, ultrasound, arthroscope, syringe drivers, multi-parameter monitors, blood pressure monitors, endoscope, in-house laboratory, and a dedicated nurse consult room.
The Role and Candidate:
Since the start of the pandemic, they have focussed on improving the work-life balance and salary of their nurses. The role is 34 hours per week worked over four weekdays with one full day off per week and includes 1:4 Saturdays and no OOH.
- A competitive salary of between £22,000 - £29,000 (the full-time equivalent would be £25,882-£34,117) will be offered depending on experience.
- A generous holiday allowance,
- CPD is encouraged and funded
- Pension scheme,
- The option of subsidised private health care
- An excellent discount scheme is also offered after a qualifying period
Ref: JN -082021-21860
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details