Permanent Referral Veterinary Nurse - Bath
Role: Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse
Type: Small Animal
Practice: They are a first opinion and referral hospital that prides itself on their friendly working environment and their focus on staff wellbeing. The staff is actively encouraged to develop their skills and knowledge via in-house learning and CPD.
Facilities: They have on-site CT, MRI, digital radiography, dental radiography, arthroscopy, endoscopy, laparoscopy, in-house diagnostics, and separate feline and canine wards. W
Team: They work closely with a number of local charities and staff the vet suite at Bath Cats and Dogs Home. They are a sociable group and have previously arranged many staff outing and activities including sporting events and craft evenings.
Hours: Full-time and part-time applications will be considered.
Weekends: 1:8 weekends on call. No nights.
- A successful applicant would work in both medical and surgical disciplines, assisting with procedures.
- Applicants must be looking to challenge themselves daily and be keen to further their knowledge.
- There would be opportunities to share experiences by teaching and assisting other members of both the first opinion and referral nursing teams.
Applicant Requirements: They are looking for an RVN who is hardworking, confident to work in a larger team, and has the desire to fully utilise their nursing skills. Previous hospital and referral experience is desirable but not essential.
Salary: Competitive Salary - Commensurate with experience
- 4 weeks paid holiday, not including bank holidays
- 3 days paid CPD leave
- £550 CPD allowance per annum
- RCVS Membership paid
- Service-based holiday entitlement increases
- VDS cover
- Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Plus much much much more
Ref: JN -092021-22235
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details