Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Berkshire
Our clients are currently seeking an enthusiastic Qualified Equine Veterinary Nurse (RVN/REVN) to join our ever-expanding team at our purpose-built hospital in Berkshire
Role: Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse
Team: The fun, friendly and sociable team is made up of 13 vets (including CertAVP's), 8 nurses (registered/ student /nursing technicians) and 12 members of a further support team in reception. We also have other consultants regularly visiting the practice.
Facilities: Equine Clinic proudly boast a full surgical suite, a Standing MRI unit and a large array of state-of-the-art equipment (including portable, digital radiography and ultrasonography, dynamic endoscopy, Mobile Gastroscopy and an in-house laboratory).
Hours: Full time. Your shifts will be across 5 days per week, between the hours of 8 am – 5 pm (Paid Overtime included), with 1:4 weekends and out of hours cover on an on-call basis.
Sole Charge: No
Branch Work: No
Applicant Requirements: A Qualified Equine Veterinary Nurse (RVN/REVN), preferably with a driving license. Experience of working in a busy hospital would be desirable, although full training will be given.
Salary: Competitive salary (DOE)
Benefits: Excellent Package that includes -
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
Ref: JN -052022-25133
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details