Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Blackburn
Type: Small Animal
Location: Blackburn, Lancashire
- The area has great transport links and is within 1 hour of Manchester and Liverpool airport and you can be in London within 2hrs on the train.
- Lancashire has a good mix of rural vs city, and it boasts some of the best-hidden gems of walking country and a broad selection of traditional pubs
Practice Type: Part of a group - they are a 19-branch practice situated across Lancashire.
- Their practice is very well equipped with CT, ultrasound, endoscope, bronchoscope, and digital x-ray facilities including dental x-ray and ECG.
- In addition to this, their practice is very well equipped with a large in-house laboratory facility.
Team: They have a fantastic team with multiple Veterinary Surgeon and Veterinary Nurse certificate holders which enables them to carry out the majority of medical and surgical cases in-house.
The Role: They are currently looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly nursing team at this thriving hospital
Hours: This is a full-time role working 37 hours per week over 4 days a week with 1 in 4 weekends working Saturday and Sunday.
Duties: The role consists of working in a busy Veterinary Hospital with a large team of Registered Veterinary Nurses, Veterinary Surgeons, and Animal Nursing Assistants. All their Registered Veterinary Nurses are utilised to their full potential, assisting with all aspects of hospital care and Schedule 3 procedures.
Salary: Competitive Salary of up to £27,000 p/a
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
- Up to £5000 relocation allowance
- 4 weeks of paid holiday not including bank holidays
- 3 days of paid CPD leave
- £550 CPD allowance per annum
- RCVS Membership paid
- Service-based holiday entitlement increases
- VDS cover
- Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Paid bereavement leave
- Company sick pay
- Employee opinion survey
- Free uniform in a number of roles
- Annual pay reviews
- Social events
- Academy & Leadership courses
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
Ref: JN -062022-25392
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details