Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Borough of Spelthorne, Surrey
Type: Small Animal
Location: Borough of Spelthorne, Surrey
Practice Type: Part of group - that is a vibrant community of veterinary practices across the UK.
Services/Facilities: Their clinics have excellent levels of equipment, including digital x-ray processors, direct digital dental equipment, endoscopes, laparoscopes, colourflow Doppler ultrasound, k-laser, orthopaedic equipment, and excellent in-house laboratory equipment. This will allow you every opportunity to work up and treat cases to your full potential. Working within a supportive team allows the opportunity to share knowledge and further develop your skills
Role: They have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their team.
- Full-time, 4 days a week
- 1 weekday off in lieu
- Share of weekends - 1:3 Saturday, 1:6 Sundays (soon to change to 1:9)
- No out of hours (OOH)
- No bank holidays.
- 1-2 years in a similar role
- A clinical coach is desirable but not necessary as the successful candidate will be encouraged and supported to become a coach.
Salary: Between £27,000 – £28,500 DOE for RVN with 5+ years experience as an RVN
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Birthday Leave
- RCVS & VDS fees paid
- External CPD funded
- Extensive free online CPD program
- Career progression opportunities
- Staff discount schemes
- Enhanced sickness pay
- Enhanced equal family leave
- Wellness program includes:
- Employee assistance program
- Eyecare voucher scheme
- Free annual flu jab
- Cycle to work scheme
- Recruitment referral reward scheme.
Ref: JN -012022-23615
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details