Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Bridgend
We have a fantastic permanent opportunity for an enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse on a full-time basis to start at a friendly and professional practice in Bridgend, South Wales.
This is a well-equipped practice with extensive in-house lab facilities, a hospital ward and isolation unit, dentistry equipment (soon to include dental X-ray), Doppler ultrasound, digital X-rays, PSS accredited, and 15 minute consults.
Bridgend is a rural town offering coastal and mountain outdoor experiences, 30 minutes drive from Cardiff, and easy access to the M4, rail, and bus networks. They are a highly focused, hardworking team, ready to welcome another experienced Vet. The practice partner is currently working towards a dermatology certificate, and another member of the vet team is an ECC certificate holder.
The Role and Candidate:
- This is a full-time position with a shared weekend rota of 1 in 3 Saturdays and Sundays with no OOH!
- You will be joining an existing team of 3 vets, 3 Nurses, 5 VCA’s, 4 Receptionists, and a Practice Manager.
- You will have the opportunity to use your nursing skills to their full potential, taking and processing blood samples, catheters, x-rays, and monitoring anaesthetics.
- To apply you will have good general nursing experience and great customer service skills, be cheerful, down-to-earth, and enthusiastic with a genuine interest in animal welfare.
- Competitive salary up to £24,000 p/a DOE
- No OOH or overnight inpatient checks
- Generous CPD (including funded Certificates)
- Social events and emphasis on wellbeing
- Contributory pension schemes
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVNA, VDS)
- Exclusive company and high street discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -082021-21750
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details