Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Burgess Hill
Type: Small Animal
Location: Burgess Hill area of West Sussex
Practice Type: Part of a group - Their great location means we benefit from a good variety of cases and a wonderful, loyal client base.
Facilities: Their well-equipped surgery is purpose-built to industry-leading standards and has state-of-the-art equipment.
Team: You will be joining our clinical team of 7 Vets, 9 RVNs,1 SVN, and 2 VCAs who are supported by the practice management and friendly front-of-house teams.
Role: If you are an enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse looking to join a warm and friendly team, then they would love to hear from you. You will be someone who enjoys going that extra mile to provide the best care to your patients!.
Hours: This role is full-time based on 40 hours per week with just 1 in 4 weekends and no OOHs, with a day off each week.
About you and the role:
- You will be a dynamic and proactive nurse with solid all-around skills.
- The key to your success will be your ability to embrace all aspects of the veterinary nurse role, delivering excellent patient and client care.
- If you are keen to develop within your own area of interest, they would offer full support for further study.
- They already have members of the nursing team with additional certificates (including the RCV advanced diploma in anasthesia, ECC and feline nursing, canine and feline behaviour) but are always looking at how they can improve their clinical standards even more!
The Package: By joining our client you will be part of a happy, supportive and organised team, dedicated to providing superb standards of client and animal care.
They offer a supportive and friendly working environment, together with career development opportunities and an excellent package that includes;
- An excellent salary,
- CPD allowance,
- Exclusive company discounts and benefits.
Ref: JN -062022-25524
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details