Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Colchester
We are working with a great practice in Colchester, Essex, that is looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join the team on a full-time, permanent basis.
This bright, spacious, air-conditioned, surgery is purpose-built to industry-leading standards and has state of the art equipment including specialist orthopaedic and anaesthetic monitoring equipment, digital X-ray, ultrasound, and top of the range in house blood machines. They offer free parking for the team and have adapted well to the current pandemic, offering a safe and friendly environment in a modern, refurbished practice.
The Role and Candidate:
You will be joining an experienced and supportive team with the nursing team comprising of 3 RVNs (including Emergency and Critical Care Certificate holders) and 4 student nurses. They strive to work to the highest standards, recognising the contribution of each member of the team and encouraging and supporting special interests. This role is available on a full-time basis to nurses who are looking to utilise all of their nursing skills. Our client really values the contribution that their nurses make and is looking for new colleagues that are personable and approachable and enjoy building relationships with patients, clients, and the team. Due to the experience within the existing team, applications from newly qualified nurses as well as experienced RVNs are welcome.
- Supportive and friendly working environment with an emphasis on wellbeing
- Excellent career opportunities and development
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Full-time hours averaging 40 hours per week
- 1.5 in 4 weekends (with a 3 day long weekend in the same period)
- No OOHs
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD including funding towards certificates
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVNA, VDS)
- Exclusive company and high street discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -012021-18505
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details