Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Crowborough, East Sussex
Type: Small Animal
Location: Crowborough, East Sussex
Practice Type: Part of a group
Facilities: They are a two-branch practice nestled on the outskirts of Winnie the Pooh country, Ashdown Forest. The practice is well placed for the historic pantiles and its busy social scene. Both practices have mainline train stations to London, Gatwick airport is 40minutes away and the coast, Brighton, is also 40 minutes away. Both practices have excellent facilities, a dedicated dental suite, dog and cat wards, ultrasound, endoscopy, digital x-ray, and capnograph.
Team: They have 5 Vets which includes a Senior Vet, 1 Head RVN, 1 Deputy RVN, 1 SVN, and a brilliant support team consisting of, 2 Kennel Assistants, 2 Receptionists, an Administrator, and a Practice Manager.
- If you like a challenge, a role where every day is different, and friendly supportive colleagues to work alongside, then this could be the role for you.
- You could be assisting the operating vet in theatre, supporting clients in clinics, or encouraging the recovery of our clients in the wards.
- This is a full-time position working over 5 days, shift patterns vary but consist of either 08:00-17:00, 09:00-18:00, or 10:00-19:00
- Plus 1:3 Saturdays 08:00-17:00
- No OOH.
- They are looking for people who enjoy the unpredictability of the role, people who will thrive on the unexpected.
- You must be flexible, enjoy sharing your knowledge, and support other members of the team.
- The candidates must be qualified RVN's.
- Clinical Coach experience would be desirable for one role and essential for another.
- An interest in Dentals would be great and interest in clinics and developing client relationships would be favoured.
- A full UK driving licence is required due to their two sites.
Salary: The salary for this position is up to £26,000 per annum depending on experience.
- 4 weeks paid holiday, not including bank holidays
- 3 days paid CPD leave
- £550 CPD allowance per annum
- RCVS Membership paid
- Service-based holiday entitlement increases
- VDS cover
- Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Plus much much more
Ref: JN -012022-23909
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details