Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse, Doncaster
Type: Small Animal
Location: Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Practice: They’re part of the UK’s largest, independent, family-owned veterinary group with a nationwide presence. They offer exceptional care in the local communities they serve, helping pets to live long, happy, and healthy lives with their families.
Facilities: Their state-of-the-art surgeries are purpose-built, light, spacious, and equipped with the latest technology. They’re committed to creating an environment that offers exceptional clinical care and where their colleagues love to work, their patients are calm and their customers feel assured. They’re continually investing in developing their growing team and there's never been a better time to join them!
Role: This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated, enthusiastic, and customer-focused Veterinary Nurse to join the team at their state-of-the-art Doncaster surgery. They're open to considering candidates on either a full-time or part-time basis.
Duties: You’ll be a key member of their surgery team, assisting their veterinary surgeons in delivering excellence in clinical care and customer service. You’ll assist in delivering preventive services, treating sick and injured pets, and be able to demonstrate a real passion for promoting pet wellbeing. This will cover a full list of RVN duties that will utilise your skills and experience.
- The role is based in a fast-paced environment.
- Hours will be undertaken on a rota basis and will include evening and weekend working and nurse care nights. When required to sleep in on nurse care nights, accommodation is provided.
- This is a physically demanding role and will require the individual to be on their feet for the majority of the day.
- Adherence to the Royal Veterinary College Code of Professional Conduct must be maintained.
- The role requires flexibility and the willingness to provide cover for absences and weekends if required, which may include working at other surgeries.
- The role requires a commitment to proactively developing own skills whilst completing CPD as defined by the practice and The Royal Veterinary College requirements.
- The Registered Veterinary Nurse must adhere to health & safety guidelines.
- There is a requirement for the role to encompass other reasonable duties as required.
- This role requires strong communication, teamwork, attention to detail, and time management skills. The post holder must demonstrate empathy, kindness, and compassion, whilst also being calm and confident under pressure.
Salary: Up to £28,000 p/a (DOE)
- CPD - Support allowances are available
- Relocation Package - Options are available
Ref: JN -092023-29577
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details