Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Edinburgh
Type: Small Animal
Practice Type: Part of a group
The Role: A superb opportunity for an RVN to join a busy vet practice in Edinburgh has opened up. They need that ray of sunshine that LOVES animals and is always looking for ways to help. They’ll happily welcome a newly qualified if you have that completer/finisher attitude of getting things done.
Hours: This role is full-time, with the rota being discussed in the interview
- You will be proactive and energetic, ready to look for what needs doing whether that is placing a catheter, taking a blood, running an order or stocking up the drawers at the end of the day.
- You will follow practice protocol but also be intelligent enough to think for yourself.
- If you have bright ideas they are always ready to listen!
- They are well equipped and operate most of the day, they expect their nurses to practice what they trained in and keep the vets on track.
- Their nurses also carry out plenty of consultations every day and take care of all the inpatients as well as client care needs.
Skills/Exp: They are looking to build a long-term team after a restructuring and want to bring in the right nurses to support their long-term vets who love their jobs too.
Salary: They offer a great salary starting from £24,000 p/a depending upon experience
- You will benefit from great discounts for your own pets treatment in the clinic.
- Discounts for high street brands so you can enjoy your time off.
- Quarterly team adventures to help everyone stay sane and bond.
- Before Covid they saw their team zip lining their way across the treetops of a beautiful glen.
- Their Christmas gift was a massage to help everyone relax after the long hard year.
- The team is SO important to them, they invest in you from day one.
- Other benefits include fruit baskets, flu vaccines, and more.
Ref: JN -082022-26283
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details