Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Edinburgh
Type: Small Animal
Practice Type: Part of a group
Services/Facilities: Their bright, air-conditioned surgery is purpose-built to industry-leading standards and has state-of-the-art equipment.
Team: The practice partner qualified locally in Edinburgh and is currently studying towards a dermatology certificate. They are a fun and supportive team with a family feel and enjoy socialising.
Role: They are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly and experienced team on a full or part-time, permanent basis.
Hours: This role can be full or part-time, up to 40 hours per week with 1 in 3 weekends with the flexibility to cover holidays.
- You will have a good experience of veterinary nursing, excellent customer service, and communication skills,
- Will be an effective team player, have a systematic approach when making decisions, and be able to carry out the role effectively with planning and organisation.
- You will be friendly, down-to-earth, have a genuine interest in animal welfare, and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues alike.
- You must also be confident in sole charge.
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- One hour paid lunch break
- 30-minute consults
- Catch up breaks scheduled through the day
- RCVS fees funded
- Generous CPD allowance
- A day off for birthday/pet discounts
- Holiday increases with years served
- Cat-friendly silver certified
- Chance to work with emergency certificate holder
- Annual pay rise
Ref: JN -112021-23090
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details