Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Essex
We have a great opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join a friendly small animal practice based in Upminster, Essex. There is some flexibility with the working hours but ideally, they are looking for an RVN to work 36-45 hours per week.
You will be joining a team of highly dedicated veterinary surgeons and veterinary nurses offering an excellent standard of clinical care for all of their patients. Within the staff, there are many highly skilled Veterinary Surgeons who, along with day-to-day preventative care and treatments, can also offer care in some specialist aspects of veterinary medicine and surgery.
There are support and expertise available in our clients' other local practices, including orthopaedic surgery, dentistry, ophthalmology, and exotic medicine. There are close links between the sites and you will be able to further develop these links, collaborating with colleagues and utilising the facilities and equipment available.
The Role and Candidate:
Our client is looking for a forward-thinking, driven, and enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse to join them on a permanent basis. There is some flexibility with the working hours but they are ideally looking for someone to work 36-45 hours per week. Part-time applications will be considered.
They are looking for an RVN that is
- Enthusiastic and passionate about delivering high standards of nursing care to patients and driving exceptional client care throughout the practice.
- Someone who is keen to continue their own development in any chosen field
- Hold an appropriate nursing qualification and be currently registered with the RCVS.
There is an attractive package is available to the right candidate including:
- A competitive salary of £18,500-£25,000 p/a (DOE)
- 6 weeks annual leave including bank holidays with the ability to buy and sell more
- £600 CPD allowance with more funding available for relevant qualifications
- No out-of-hours work
- Healthcare scheme
- Company Pension
- RCVS membership paid for
- Cycle to work scheme
Ref: JN -062021-21014
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details