Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Feltham, London
Type: Small Animal
Location: Feltham, London
Practice Type: Part of a group - they are privileged to benefit from a good variety of cases and a wonderfully loyal client base.
Facilities: Their well-equipped surgery is purpose-built to industry-leading standards. The practice is bright, spacious, and air-conditioned and has state-of-the-art equipment including digital X-ray, ultrasound, separate Dog, Cat, and Exotic wards, and in-house laboratory facilities.
- You will be working alongside the practice owner who qualified in 2006, has grown the practice significantly since joining in 2020, and recognises the importance of providing the best veterinary care.
- You will also work with their other experienced veterinary surgeon, sharing the caseload of surgeries and consultations.
- Theirr exceptional nursing team brings with them a wealth of experience, is very involved in cases, and is trained to perform Schedule 3 tasks. They also have an experienced, friendly, and professional reception team.
Hours: This role will be full-time with a weekend rota of 1 in 3 (currently Saturdays only) with time off in the week to compensate
- You will have good general nursing experience and great customer service skills, be cheerful, down-to-earth, and enthusiastic with a genuine interest in animal welfare.
- You will have a keen interest in running nurse clinics and building long-lasting relationships with clients.
- Previous practice management and clinical coach experience are desirable, but not essential – training in this area can be given.
- They are interested in your ideas and ensure plenty of client contact during nurse clinics. As a progressive practice, they strive to provide opportunities to pursue further nursing interests and training.
- You will be able to gain experience in practice management by assisting the Head Nurse and Vet Partner with these duties, and as such have a valued input into how the practice develops and operates to ensure the highest standards of clinical care.
- A desire to promote the practice’s social media would be ideal.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary of £30,000+ dependent on experience and hours
- As you would expect from the market leader in small animal veterinary care they offer a supportive and friendly working environment together with career development opportunities, an excellent package, and great benefits that include;
- CPD allowance, pension scheme, and exclusive company discounts and rewards!
Ref: JN -072022-25718
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details