Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Framlingham
Our client is looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join the friendly, hardworking team.
Role: Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse
Type: Small Animal
Practice: Part of a group
Team: The practice currently has 3 full-time Veterinary Surgeons, a strong team of 6 Nurses, and administrators.
Facilities: The practice is small animal only, operating over 6 days. The building is purpose-built, modern, and spacious. They have separate dog and cat kennels. They run a range of nurse-run consultations including geriatric pet, weight control, travel, and dental clinics.
Hours: This is a permanent full-time role, working 1 in 4 Saturdays.
Sole Charge: No
Branch Work: No
Applicant Requirements: They are looking for a friendly member of staff who would fit in well within the small team. Good communication skills are a must as well as great customer skills and nursing skills. Specific interests will be encouraged.
Salary: Competitive salary (DOE)
Benefits (subject to pro-rata)
• 4 weeks paid holiday, not including bank holidays
• 3 days of paid CPD leave
• £550 CPD allowance per annum
• RCVS Membership paid
• Service-based holiday entitlement increases
• VDS cover
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
Comey will be u
Ref: JN -062022-25634
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details