Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Gamston
We are working with a friendly practice based in Gamston, Nottinghamshire, that is looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join them on a permanent basis.
This is a progressive tier 2 silver cat-friendly practice, situated in the heart of the local community, only 5 minutes from Nottingham city centre. Their bright, air-conditioned surgery is purpose-built to industry-leading standards and has state of the art equipment including:
- Digital X-ray
- Ultrasonic dental
- Full surgical facilities.
The Role and Candidate:
The practice is looking for an experienced Veterinary Nurse to work approximately 36.5 hours per week. There will be some Saturday mornings on a rota basis but no Sundays or OOH. The ideal candidate will have strong team and interpersonal skills and have a passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare and great customer service.
In return, they are offering:
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied caseload
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -022021-18886
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details