Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Glasgow, Scotland
Type: Small Animal
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Practice Type: Part of a group
Services/Facilities: Modern and well-equipped Small Animal GP RCVS Accredited practice, silver awards in both ISFM and RWAF. They currently hold silver awards in both ISFM and RWAF, which they hope to gain Gold awards in the future. They have full in-house lab facilities, digital x-ray, dental x-ray, ultrasound, multiparameter monitors, and individual cat, dog, and isolation/exotics wards.
Team: Become part of 5 Vet, 3 RVN, and 3 VCA supportive clinical teams backed up by their Client Care Advisors and Client Services Manager.
Role: They have now been open for almost 4 years and have already established a loyal client base. As a team, they like to keep as up-to-date as possible with surgical techniques/medical treatments and provide gold standard pet care. They are looking for a Nurse that can be part of their team and grow with them, who wants to offer the best patient and client care, and who works well in a busy team environment. They are currently building a team of VCAs to ensure you are dedicating your time to nursing and your areas of interest.
- 16 – 40 hours per week over a flexible 7-day rota, weekends will be in rotation with other RVNs.
- They offer and support a wide variety of shift patterns from compressed hours, late starts, split shifts, etc.
- Open 9 am-8 pm Mon-Fri and 9 am-6 pm Saturday shift pattern to be discussed (possibly 1 in 4)
Sole charge: On a Saturday
Skills/Exp: Open to Registered Veterinary Nurses of all experiences levels
- You must be a Registered Veterinary Nurse, who wants the best for your patients!
- Newly qualified? They can help you grow in your nursing career and build your confidence
- Do you have a few more years of experience and the desire to learn more? They will support you to progress and succeed.
- They are looking for a nurse that wants to give their best and enjoy working as a team, supporting their colleagues, and getting involved in all areas of the practice
- They actively encourage colleagues to pursue their areas of interest but also to broaden their horizons and knowledge with a variety of CPD and certificates which are fully funded.
Salary: Competitive Salary of between £24,000-£28,000 p/a DOE (FTE)
- A supportive workplace environment, that actively promotes a healthy work-life balance.
- They offer an excellent CPD allowance, conference attendance, and in-house support,
- As well as a contributory pension scheme,
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, BVA, BSAVA etc.)
- And exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -072022-25711
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details