Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Gloucester
Our client is looking for an RVN to join their driven and caring team at a state-of-the-art RCVS Accredited Hospital in Gloucester.
Type: Small Animal
Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire
Practice Type: Part of a group
Team: They currently have of 30 Day Nurses, 6 Night Nurses, and 4 kennel assistants, many of whom hold post qualification certificates.
Facilities: This role is based at their main hospital site, which boasts state-of-the-art facilities and the support of experienced Vets with wide-ranging clinical interests and an onsite OOHs team providing 24-hr care to their patients
- Shifts will be between the hours of 8 am-8 pm
- 1 in 7 weekends with time off in-lieu, and 1 in 14 Saturdays.
- However, they are flexible with working patterns and can offer full- or part-time hours for the right candidate.
OOHS: They have their own dedicated night team, so there are no OOHs, although there is the opportunity the provide holiday cover if you have an interest in OOH/ECC work that you would like to explore further. Their in-house Laboratory with dedicated technicians provides advanced diagnostics.
- You’ll be conscientious, hardworking, have a passion for providing gold standard veterinary care, and be confident in all aspects of our nursing rota.
- As an approved training practice, being a Clinical Coach would be advantageous, but training can be provided if you would like to support our student nurses.
- You will work a varied caseload where schedule 3 is actively encouraged, and additional training/qualifications are supported.
Salary: Competitive salary of up to £27,000 FTE DOE
- 6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
- £1,000 CPD Allowance per annum
- Health Shield – wide-ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments, from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid, and one other membership subscription
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits – various discounts including gym memberships and retail
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
Ref: JN -072022-25909
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details