Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Hemsworth
We are working with a busy and friendly small animal veterinary practice in Hemsworth, West Yorkshire, that is looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join them on a permanent full-time basis.
This established surgery in Hemsworth is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly team. Their standalone surgery is within easy reach of Hemsworth’s local amenities and bus routes.
The Role and Candidate
This is a full-time role, 40 hours per week with 1 in 2 weekends but the practice can consider 2 part-time nurses. You will share an enthusiasm for clinics, surgical nursing, and inpatient care, and have a good rapport with clients. They are looking for someone diligent, with good attention to detail, who is naturally empathetic, and who loves being part of a team who work together to become more than the sum of their parts.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care, taking full ownership of tasks and responsibilities
- Manage and deal with bookings professionally and efficiently using RX Works
- Greet clients and their pets for appointments, being sensitive to their requirements and promoting a professional image at all times
- Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery, including Health and Safety Regulations
- Calculate and administer medications and keep accurate records
- Assist the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
- Prepare, identify and record results from radiography equipment
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- Flexible working hours and no OOH
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, etc) and Uniform
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -012021-18287
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details