Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse, High Wycombe
We are working with a lovely practice in High Wycombe that is looking for an enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse to join them on a full-time permanent basis. If you are looking to join a warm and friendly team then we would love to hear from you!
You will be joining a close knit team of 10 and reporting directly to Partner and Vet, who qualified from Edinburgh Vet School. This team provides friendly, caring and appropriate healthcare advice and treatment to a high standard. they work incredibly hard to develop good relationships with clients and their much loved family pets.
They are a busy standalone practice, in a surgery that is purpose-built to industry leading standards and has equipment which includes digital x-ray, ultrasound and in house lab.
The Role and Candidate:
The overall key to your success will be your ability to embrace all aspects of the veterinary nurse role, delivering excellent patient and client care, being a strong team player with a positive attitude and having solid all round nursing skills.
This role is full time working 40 hours per week, which includes every other Saturday morning, and no OOHs or Sundays.
Shifts pattern as follows:
- 08h30 - 17h00 or 10h30 - 19h00
- 1 in 3 Saturday mornings 09h00 - 12h00 with 3 hours off in lieu in return
The ideal Nurse to join them will have the following attributes:
- The ability to respond to clients requests promptly, sensitively
- Able to work well with others and agree common objectives, consider the opinions of others and treat any concerns as important
- Excellent communication skills, with colleagues and clients alike.
- Assertive and tactful
- Personally committed to, and actively works to, continuously improving nursing skills and development within your role
- Takes initiative and uses time and resources effectively, can prioritise workload to manage and complete tasks
- High energy, positive, can-do attitude
- Able to react to complex situations and draw from experience to make sound own decision making
In return, our client is offering an excellent package that includes:
- A lovely and friendly working environment
- Varied caseload with wonderful clients
- Career development opportunities
- Generous CPD allowance
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -032021-19439
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details