Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - In Charge - Bristol
We are currently working with a state-of-the-art, expanding practice based in Bristol that is looking to recruit an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse on a full-time permanent basis. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic veterinary nurse who is passionate about the provision of high-quality service to patients and clients and is looking for the next step in career progression.
Join a growing, thriving team in a state-of-the-art, fully equipped, spacious, purpose-built clinic where you’ll have the opportunity to develop your clinical skills with the benefit of an interesting and diverse caseload, the support of a fantastic, forward-thinking team while working for a company with strong values.
Our client truly cares about all their team members and the people and pets they look after and want to give more people access to high-quality veterinary care by being affordable and convenient for customers, whilst not compromising on veterinary standards.
You will be supported to develop your skills and will have the opportunity to progress as they are a growing, thriving company with lots of new opportunities. The team is fully supported by a highly experienced team of qualified Nurses and development is a key focus within the team.
The Role and Candidate:
Your standard working hours will be an average of 37.5 hours per week, including a minimum of 1 in 4 weekends.
You will be:
- An enthusiastic RVN who is passionate about the provision of high-quality service to patients and clients.
- A key participant in running our dynamic and forward-thinking clinic in Bristol supporting the Head Nurse and the rest of the nursing team.
- Someone keen to continually improve their professional knowledge and experience and are an excellent communicator, understanding that educating pet owners about their pets’ welfare is just as important as providing high-quality treatment.
- You will need to be qualified and registered to apply.
The Remuneration Package:
In return for your hard work and commitment, our client is offering an excellent package that includes:
- Salary up to £26,000 per annum (dependent on experience);
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays;
- Flexible working pattern;
- Compassionate leave at the loss of a pet;
- Continuous professional development;
- VDS Listing
- RCVS fees covered;
- £300 CPD allowance/ 3 days;
- 5% pension contribution (after probation period);
- Group Life Cover;
- Employee Assistant Programme;
- Mindful Living;
- Employee discount;
- Cycle Scheme;
- Free lunch Fridays.
Ref: JN -072021-21482
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details