Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Knutsford
Job Title: Registered Veterinary Nurse
Type: Small Animal
Location: Knutsford, Cheshire
Practice Type: This practice is situated in beautiful Cheshire and is part of a group that offers everything from nail trimming, vaccinations, and neutering to check-ups and nurse clinics they’ve got it covered.
Team: You would be joining a team of highly experienced vets, dedicated nurses, and welcoming reception staff,
Role: They are seeking a Registered Veterinary Nurse to work as part of their team. This is a great opportunity to join a team of experienced Vets, Nurses, and Animal Care Assistant/Receptionists where their aim is to treat patients as though they were their own animals and to treat clients in the way they would wish to be dealt with themselves.
- Full-time role with a 37.5-hour week, there is the opportunity to work the hours over 4 longer days.
- Weekend rota 1:8 Saturday mornings at practice and 1:8 rota at in Warrington
- Plus one to two bank holidays per year
Skills/Exp: Although they are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse the role could also suit a student nurse coming to the end of their training as a very supportive practice keen to achieve gold standard care. Please note that they would consider SVN’s for this role if nearing the end of their training
Salary: £20,475-£24,940 p/a (DOE)
Benefits: They offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Twice a year discretionary bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday pa (including Bank Holidays) opportunity to buy or sell extra days
- Healthshield benefits (money back towards general wellbeing costs)
- Fun social events
- Dedicated Reception team, so you can focus on nursing duties
- CPD 3 days / £600 pa plus potential for extra qualifications
- Clinical Coaching opportunities
- No OOH cover
Ref: JN -062022-25479
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details