Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Knutsford
Job Title: Registered Veterinary Nurse
Type: Small Animal
Location: Knutsford, Cheshire
Practice Type: This practice is situated in beautiful Cheshire and is part of a group that offers everything from nail trimming, vaccinations, and neutering to check-ups and nurse clinics they’ve got it covered.
Team: You would be joining a team of highly experienced vets, dedicated nurses, and welcoming reception staff,
- Full-time, 37.5 hours a week on a rota system Monday to Friday between 8 am to 7:30 pm Monday and Tuesday and 8 am to 7:00 pm Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
- The role involves working 1:8 Saturday mornings 8:30 to 12:30 at a sister practice which is taken back as TOIL.
- The role also includes working a 1:8 rota at their main practice in Warrington working 9 am to 5 pm Saturday and Sunday, plus a share of their Bank Holiday rota (usually one Bank Holiday per year).
- Please note that they could offer some flexibility in hours of work and would be willing to discuss this further on application to the job.
Skills/Exp: Although they are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse the role could also suit a student nurse coming to the end of their training as a very supportive practice keen to achieve gold standard care.
Salary and Benefits: They offer competitive rates of pay alongside a generous benefits package which includes:
- £600/3 days CPD allowance with other qualifications/interests encouraged and supported,
- Twice a year discretionary bonus,
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays with a scheme which allows staff to buy up to 10 days extra holiday and sell two back,
- RCVS membership fees reimbursed,
- Generous staff pet discounts,
- Career progression opportunities,
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay and wellness schemes which include Healthshield membership.
Ref: JN -112021-23019
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details