Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse, Leeds
We are working with a small group of small animal veterinary practices in the Leeds area of West Yorkshire that is looking to recruit a full-time Registered Veterinary Nurse to join them on a permanent basis. This role is to work between their three practices across South Leeds.
Our client has 4 clinics and 1 Tier 3 accredited veterinary hospital that has been providing a high standard of veterinary services to the Leeds area for over 40 years. They are continually updating their facilities and investing in equipment. They are also extremely proud of all their team and it is a credit to their commitment and compassion that they can provide this level of care to pets.
Three of the five branches have operating facilities, two of the branches can perform neutering and routine surgical procedures along with x-rays and laboratory tests. All of the clinics have fully stocked dispensaries.
The Role and Candidate:
This is a floating role between three practices across South Leeds in West Yorkshire.
- Looking for a person to job share with 4 other RVNs.
- 2 x 10-hour shifts/wk plus 1: 4-weekend shift
- Weekday shifts start at 8 am
- Mainly surgical nursing and practice nurse appointments with occasional medical shifts to "keep their hand in ".
- Medical and surgical rabbit / small mammal referral
- Competitive salary; £22,000 - £27,000 p/a (FTE)
- Plus benefits** including 5 weeks holiday + a day off for your birthday
- Career path & development opportunities with a variety of leadership roles
- Supported in house training & with a large bank of high-end CPD (primary care and referral standard)
If you are interested in this role and would like more information please just get in touch and our team will be happy to give you guidance on the next steps.
Ref: JN -082021-21822
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details