Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Liverpool
Due to ongoing expansion, our client is looking for two qualified Registered Veterinary Nurse to join them on a permanent full-time basis. This dynamic and forward-thinking practice is based in the beautiful city of Liverpool. This role would suit a confident and competent RVN that enjoys a fast-paced and demanding role in a fun environment.
Our client is a high-quality, low-cost veterinary healthcare provider, offering a full range of affordable small animal veterinary services to clients, operating a mixture of walk-in/appointments. They offer a range of clinical services from preventative healthcare through to complex medical, surgical, and orthopaedic procedures. They have superb, spacious, purpose-built surroundings with operating theatres, multiple consulting rooms, digital x-ray, and an up-to-date Idexx in-house laboratory.
You will be supported to develop your skills and will have the opportunity to progress as they are a growing, thriving company with lots of new opportunities.
This is a full-time permanent position where you will be working 40 hours per week, including a minimum of 1 in 4 weekends.
Who they need:
- An enthusiastic veterinary nurse who is passionate about the provision of high-quality service to patients and clients.
- A key participant in the running of this dynamic and forward-thinking clinic in Liverpool supporting the rest of the nursing team.
- Someone who is keen to continually improve their professional knowledge and experience and are an excellent communicator, understanding that educating pet owners about their pets’ welfare is just as important as providing high-quality treatment.
- You will need to be qualified and registered to apply.
In return, our clients are offering an excellent package that includes:
- Salary up to £24,000 per annum (dependent on experience);
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays;
- RCVS fees covered;
- £300 CPD allowance/ 3 days;
- 5% pension contribution (after probation period);
- Cycle Scheme;
- Free lunch Fridays.
Ref: JN -062021-20738
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details