Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Liverpool
Type: Small Animal
Practice Type: Charity Practice
Facilities: Our client believes that they work better together, so everyone from their vets, volunteers, shop teams, and office support colleagues – is driven in their dedication and passion for pets. Join them and help improve the lives of every pet.
- Their Nurses work where they can use their skills to add the most value in the Pet Hospitals – in theatre monitoring anaesthetics and carrying out schedule 3 procedures, treating inpatients, and carrying out Vet Nurse consults – all with the support of Student Vet Nurses and VCAs.
- They know that ensuring workload is manageable and a good work-life balance is important for well-being – Vet Nurses work on a fixed hour contract and if any additional hours are worked above these lieu time is given.
- Development is important to them and this is reflected in their Vet Nurse CPD package and opportunities for progression to coaching or leadership roles.
Hours: They are open to discussing the hours of work for the right candidate
Branch work: No
Salary: Competitive Salary between £21,847 - £26,005 p/a (DOE and hours)
Benefits: (Pro-rata for part-time)
- Allocated CPD funding of 15 hours
- 100% RCVS fees paid
- 5 weeks holiday per year
- Life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Contributory pension scheme
Ref: JN -022022-24078
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details