Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Luton
Type: Small Animal
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Practice Type: Part of a group - that is a vibrant community of veterinary practices across the UK.
Team: You would be joining a team of 1 Head Nurse, 1 Senior Nurse, 1 RVN, 1 Student Nurse, and 2 VCAs, as well as 5 Vets, a Customer Care Manager and 4 Receptionists
Role: They are a well-established small animal practice looking for a passionate Registered Veterinary Nurse to join and develop within their fabulous nursing team!
- Nurse consults are fully utilised, from 2nd Vaccinations to Laser therapy and everything in between.
- They have separate dog and cat facilities and promote a feline-friendly approach to their care.
- They carry out orthopaedic and soft tissue surgeries in-house so this position would develop a nurse's surgical and anaesthetic experience.
Hours: The position is full-time, 40 hours a week with only 1 in 3 Saturdays from 9 am-4 pm.
OOHS: The lack of any OOH or Sunday work means that we are able to maintain a very healthy work/life balance.
- The ideal candidate will be cheerful, down-to-earth, and enthusiastic with a genuine interest in animal welfare, who can deliver excellent patient and client care.
- Your communication skills will be key to your success as they are looking for someone that will really fit in with the rest of the team, and have the ability to embrace all aspects of the veterinary nurse role.
Salary: Competitive salary of £24,000+ p/a (DOE)
- Generous CPD allowance and Certificates are encouraged
- 20% off with the group
- Paid membership fees
By joining our client, you will be part of a supportive team dedicated to providing a superb standard of client and animal care. If you would like to join this winning team and you share their passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare and great customer service, then they would love to hear from you.
Ref: JN -032022-24650
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details