Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Mitcham, Surrey
Type: Small Animal
Location: Mitcham, Surrey
- They’re part of the UK’s largest, independent, family-owned veterinary group with a nationwide presence. They offer exceptional care in the local communities they serve, helping pets to live long, happy, and healthy lives with their families.
- Their state-of-the-art surgeries are purpose-built, light, spacious, and equipped with the latest technology. They’re committed to creating an environment that offers exceptional clinical care and where colleagues love to work, patients are calm and customers feel assured.
- They’re continually investing in developing our growing team and there's never been a better time to join them! To attract and retain the best talent in the sector, they offer market-leading salaries and an extensive range of benefits.
About the role: You will provide first-class care to patients and exceptional, 5-star service to your clients.
- You will assist their Veterinary Surgeon(s) and the wider clinical team in the day-to-day clinical duties and organisation of the practice with an emphasis on providing a warm, memorable, and personal client experience.
- The role requires flexibility and the willingness to provide cover for absences and weekends if required, which may include working at other The Vet surgeries.
- The role requires a commitment to proactively developing own skills whilst completing CPD as defined by The Vet and The Royal Veterinary College requirements.
- The Registered Veterinary Nurse must adhere to health & safety guidelines.
- There is a requirement for the role to encompass other reasonable duties as required.
- This role requires strong communication, teamwork, attention to detail, and time management skills. The post holder must demonstrate empathy, kindness, and compassion, whilst also being calm and confident under pressure.
- The role is based in a fast-paced environment. Hours will be undertaken on a rota basis and will include evening and weekend working and nurse care nights. When required to sleep in on nurse care nights, accommodation is provided.
- This is a physically demanding role and will require the individual to be on their feet for the majority of the day.
- Adherence to the Royal Veterinary College Code of Professional Conduct must be maintained.
Package: Their package for graduates is highly competitive.
- Up to £32,200 p/a depending on experience, (plus reward scheme)
- CPD: Support allowances available
- Relocation Package: Options available
Ref: JN -112022-27223
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details