Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse, Newcastle Upon Tyne
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Practice: Well-established independent practice
Facilities: They offer a supportive, encouraging work environment and pride themselves on top quality, modern medicine, and surgery in the heart of North East England. Close to excellent transport links, city centres, countryside, and the coast. Their branches and hospital site are well equipped with a range of diagnostic facilities, and in-house laboratory equipment with 24-hour hospital care provided 365 days a year. As a recognised training practice, you will have the opportunity to continue to expand your experience and knowledge with supported CPD, whilst helping to support the next generation of trainee veterinary nurses on their training journey.
Role: They are looking for an enthusiastic and empathetic nurse, able to build an excellent rapport with clients, with the ability to work alongside and complement their existing friendly team of vets, nurses, and receptionists, to deliver gold standard care to clients and patients.
Hours: This full-time permanent position, 35 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Branch Work: You may be required to work at any of their 7 branch surgeries as well as the hospital site.
OOHS/Weekends: Night shifts, weekends and bank holidays are on a shared rota.
- You will be a qualified Registered Veterinary Nurse with a full driving licence
- The ideal candidate should be confident and capable of working independently whilst helping with the day-to-day running of all clinical areas.
- Competitive salary adjusted depending on the level of experience.
- 4 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays, which increases with every 5 years of continuous service.
- 1 additional day holiday for your birthday, following 1 year of continuous service.
- CPD actively encouraged and supported.
- Staff discount scheme following successful completion of probationary period.
Ref: JN -062022-25558
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details