Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Newham, East London
Type: Small animal
Location: Newham, East London - This location offers fantastic transport links into central London and also offers free on-site parking.
Practice Type: Part of a group
Team Info: Working alongside their dedicated team of 5 vets, 3 nurses, 2 student nurses, 1 veterinary care assistant, and 5 receptionists the successful applicant will have excellent communication skills and will be confident in all areas of general nursing.
Facilities: The practice is well set up with modern equipment including digital X-ray, ultrasound, and in-house laboratory facilities.
Role: This is an exciting opportunity for an RVN to join a small animal practice based in East London
Hours: The role is Full Time, 40 hours per week.
Weekends: There will be 1 in 4 weekends, lieu time after the weekend.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care, taking full ownership of tasks and responsibilities
- Managing and dealing with bookings professionally and efficiently using RX Works Greet clients and their pets for appointments, being sensitive to their requirements, and promote a professional image at all times
- Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery, including Health and Safety Regulations
- Calculate and administer medications and keep accurate records
- Assist the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
- You will have a good experience in veterinary nursing with excellent customer service and communication skills.
- You should be an effective team player, have a systematic approach when making decisions, and be able to carry out the role effectively with planning and organisation.
- You are friendly, down-to-earth, have a genuine interest in animal welfare, and enjoy the variety provided by clients and colleagues alike.
Applicant Requirements: Although they are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse they will also consider 2nd year Student Veterinary Nurses.
In return for your hard work, they will be offering a highly attractive package including:
- Competitive salary, starting from £30,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Generous CPD allowance
- Supportive and friendly work environment
- Colleague discounts
Ref: JN -072022-25920
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details