Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Newport
Role: Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse
Type: Small Animal
Practice: They are both an orthopaedic and spinal referral as well as a first opinion veterinary centre. They carry out procedures including Hemilaminectomy, TPLO, fracture repairs, lateral suture, arthroscopy, arthrodesis, Laparoscopic speys and many more.
Facilities: They have up to date equipment including a new ultrasound, DR x-rays, scope (both rigid and flexible) and multiparameter monitoring units
Hours: Full and/or part-time
- They are looking for an enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse to work alongside their referral veterinary surgeons (certificate holders).
- You will complete the GA and/or scrub in for orthopaedic and spinal referrals, as well as the occasional first opinion GA or scrubbing in to assist with Laparoscopic speys.
- The role would also include prepping patients for surgery, cleaning and sterilising orthopaedic kit, assisting with radiography and consultations.
- They are looking for someone who is competent and confident at general anaesthetics, maintaining orthopaedic kit, and someone who can work as part of a team and on their own initiative.
- You will have a passion for gold standard care and be happy to work closely with the current referral team of nurses and vets.
Salary: Competitive Salary - Commensurate with experience (between £20,000-£30,000 FTE p/a)
Benefits: Excellent benefits package is on offer - more details will be discussed in the interview.
Ref: JN -092021-22247
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details