Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Portsmouth
Role: Registered Veterinary Nurse
Type: Small Animal
The Practice: This is a state of the art modern practice that has a team of 4 / 5 vets, 3 RVNs, and 1 HRVN & 3 SVNs and offer a range of clinical services from preventative healthcare through to complex medical, surgical, and orthopedic procedures
Facilities: They have superb, spacious, purpose-built surroundings with operating theatres, multiple consulting rooms, digital x-ray, and an up-to-date Idexx in-house laboratory & ample car parking.
Hours: Full-time -Mon- Fri shift pattern between 8.00- 19.00 approx 37.5 hours per week
Weekends: 1 in 4 weekends - Sat 8.00 -16.00
Sole charge: No
Branch work: No
- An enthusiastic veterinary nurse who is passionate about the provision of high-quality service to patients and clients.
- A key participant in the running of our dynamic and forward-thinking clinic in Southampton supporting the rest of the nursing team.
- Someone who is keen to continually improve their professional knowledge and experience and is an excellent communicator, understanding that educating pet owners about their pets’ welfare is just as important as providing high-quality treatment.
Salary: Competitive Salary - (DOE)
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays;
- Flexible working pattern;
- Compassionate leave at the loss of a pet;
- Continuous professional development;
- VDS Listing
- RCVS fees covered;
- £300 CPD allowance/ 3 days;
- 5% pension contribution (after probation period);
- Group Life Cover;
- Employee Assistance Programme;
- Mindful Living;
- Employee discount;
- Cycle Scheme;
- Free lunch Fridays.
Ref: JN -082021-21695
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details