Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Pulborough
Type: Small Animal
Practice: Independent Practice - They are united by a true sense of belonging and purpose; a cultural and emotional significance beyond that of a standard veterinary group.
Team: Their people are the driving force behind everything they’ve accomplished - They are looking for someone who
is inspired to join them on this journey, passionate about what they do and the difference they can make to
further, their cause and achieve the vision.
Role: This is a great opportunity for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to thrive and grow in a positive environment.
Skills/Exp: This is an opportunity for the right candidate to use all their nursing skills and experience in a positive surgical and medical environment, looking after a variety of patients and dealing with emergencies
- RVNs typically work a 4-day week, totaling 40 hours.
- They usually work a mixture of shifts (7.30 am-6 pm, 8.30 am-7 pm and 9.30 am-8 pm).
- Everyone contributes to the daytime weekend rota, bank holidays, and on-call rota.
- You’ll have 2 days off in lieu for the weekend worked.
Salary: Competitive salary from £26,000 – £33,000+ p/a increasing with experience
- 7 weeks’ holiday, including bank holidays
- RCVS and VDS fees paid plus a subscription of your choice
- CPD allowance; certificates supported & funded
- Occupational health including mental health support
- Enhanced parental leave and flexible working policies
Ref: JN -022024-30571
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details