Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Redditch, Worcestershire
Type: Small Animal
Location: The Redditch area in North Worcestershire
Practice Type: Part of a group
Services/Facilities: The practice is a large purpose-built premise, they are well equipped with an excellent range of diagnostic facilities. It includes five consult rooms, two operating theatres, a very large prep room with two tables, a diagnostic suite (with digital X-ray and ultrasound), a dental suite (with dental X-ray), comprehensive Idexx In-house laboratory equipment, tonopen, plus all the other usual tools. They have a separate dog ward, cat ward, small fury ward, and isolation ward (this is on a separate floor from other wards).
Role: They are looking for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their successful and growing first-opinion small animal practice.
Hours: They know how important work-life balance is so their rotas are not only flexible and fair but they continue to review them with their team to make sure everyone's getting what they need!
- Full-time colleagues work a 40-hour week, with one full weekday off.
- One hour fully paid lunch break.
- A long weekend off after working a weekend.
- Birthday off.
- On bank holidays they open as Sunday hours, 10 am to 4 pm with the bank holidays shared evenly between the team.
- At the end of each year, bank holidays and weekends for a full following calendar year are planned, allowing you to plan your year.
- They run 20-minute consultation appointments, which gives them a good time with pet owners, helping them deliver a good standard of care.
- Though they close at 7 pm, their last booked appointment is at 6 pm.
- No out-of-hours.
- They have an out-of-hours provider, which they divert practice phones to when they are closed.
The Package: In return, they will offer you:
- Very flexible rota
- Holidays: 5.6weeks holiday per year, which increased to 6.6 weeks after working two calendar years (January to December).
- All colleagues are enrolled in a pension scheme and have the option of enrolling in Private healthcare.
- Annual RCVS and VDS fees are paid by the practice. Also BVA subscription.
- Generous CPD allowance.
- They have a practice subscription to ISFM and Vetstream.
Ref: JN -102022-26949
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details