Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Redhill Area
Type: Small Animal
Location: Redhill Area of Surrey
Practice: Part of a group
Facilities: They are an internationally acknowledged referral centre of excellence for specialist veterinary care. Their RCVS-accredited practice offers access to one of the largest groups of veterinary specialists within the UK and Europe. They are continuously aiming to provide the highest standards of medical and surgical care for their patients within a caring and compassionate environment.
Team: Their team consists of over 60 Registered Veterinary Nurses (RVN) and 31 recognised specialists in surgery internal medicine, ophthalmology, oncology, neurology, cardiology, dentistry, diagnostic imaging, and anaesthesia.
Role: They require a full-time Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their day nursing team.
- As their services continue to expand, they have exciting opportunities available for RVNs.
- Nursing Pathways, their innovative new nursing structure, places an emphasis on individualized career progression opportunities, whilst maintaining and developing your veterinary nursing skills.
- This is an opportunity not to be missed for friendly, enthusiastic nurses wishing to develop their careers.
Hours: Full-time, 40hours/week on average
Shifts: Run between 7.30 am to 8.30 pm Monday and Friday, and weekend duties once every 6 weeks.
OOHS: They have a team of night nurses, so there will be no regular night shifts. Referral experience is not essential as full training is given within a comprehensive induction program.
Salary: Circa £31,500 p/a (DOE)
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays + Birthday Leave
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- External CPD funded
- Extensive free online Group CPD programs
- Career progression opportunities
- Staff discount schemes
- Enhanced sickness pay
- Enhanced equal family leave
- Wellness program including:
- Employee assistance program
- Eyecare voucher scheme
- Free annual Flu jab
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Recruitment referral reward scheme
Ref: JN -022023-27902
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details