Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Ripon, North Yorkshire
Role: Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse
Type: Small animal department in a mixed practice
Location: Ripon, North Yorkshire
Practice: This is an independent veterinary practice where their vets include Advanced Practitioners in medicine, surgery, dermatology, ophthalmology, and general practice. they encourage and fund personal development and want to help you grow and deliver your expanding skillset. The practice is well-equipped with digital x-ray, video endoscopy (including diathermy), fully integrated internal lab facilities, visiting MRI and CT scanners, and separate dog, cat, and isolation facilities.
Team: You will be joining an amazing team of 18 FTE nurses, that supports their16 small animal vets. They have a wealth of existing experience in the team, including nurses with additional qualifications in medical nursing, surgery, and nutrition.
Role: They have a position available in their small animal department, the role involves all aspects of veterinary nursing (surgical, medical, and practice nursing) and includes an equal share of the weekend and OOH duties. They have their own dedicated night team that covers the majority of weekday nights.
Hours: Full-time and part-time applications are welcome.
Clients: They have a loyal and expanding client base who are largely insured and want to form lasting bonds, making for a rewarding professional relationship.
Skills/Exp: If you are a team player who has the motivation and commitment to make a difference then, please get in touch to discuss the role more
Salary: The salary on offer is competitive and commensurate with experience
- 31 days holiday (includes 8 Bank Holidays)
- 1 paid volunteering day per year at a choice of local charities
- RCVS, VDS, and BVNA membership paid
- 2 days CPD and £350 budget per annum with further training/certifications encouraged
- Private Health Care insurance
- The 'People’s Pension' pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme subject to eligibility
- ‘Medicash’ medical cash plan
- ‘Perkbox’ perks and recognition scheme
- Social/Team events throughout the year (including Summer BBQ and Christmas Party)
- Wellbeing initiatives, including access to an Employee Assistance Programme for a wide range of information and advice across a range of topics.
- Fruit Monday and Cake Friday
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Staff pet discount scheme
Ref: JN -122021-23282
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details