Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Cardiff
We are working with a long-established small animal veterinary surgery in South Ayrshire that is looking for confident RVN to join them on a full-time permanent basis. They are looking for an RVN with excellent clinical skills, a clinical coach would be desirable but not essential.
Our client is well-established in the South Ayrshire area with three branches providing small animal veterinary services to the local community. You will be joining a friendly team that includes 6 vets, RVN’s, auxiliaries, and administration staff. Their services include:
- Full surgical facilities
- In-house laboratory facilities (blood, feces, and urine analysis)
- Dental procedures (scaling, polishing, extractions)
- Parasite control (fleas, worms, ticks, etc.)
- Weight control clinics
- Behavioural advice
- Dental care
- Neutering advice
- Referral services to local and national specialist centres.
The Role and Candidate:
This is a full-time permanent position that will include 1 weekend in 4 (Saturday morning only) and with no OOH this role supports a good work/life balance.
The ideal candidate would have excellent clinical skills and standards and good communication skills. A clinical coach preferred but not essential.
In return, our client is offering an excellent package that includes:
- Competitive Salary (DOE)
- CPD encouraged and funded
- RCVS Registration paid
- BVNA subscription paid
- Pension scheme
- Staff Discounts on treatments and medications
- Other benefits such as Health Shield and Cycle to work scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Ref: JN -012021-18335
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details