Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse, South Devon
Type: Small Animal
Location: South Devon - beautiful part of Devon, with easy access to Dartmoor, the coast, and Exeter City.
Practice Type: Independent
- They are a growing practice with an additional branch surgery opened in Spring 2020.
- They have a lovely friendly team of vets, nurses, student nurses, and receptionists who work well together.
- They strive for excellence and believe in working closely with their clients, offering informed choices and an excellent level of care for their pets.
- All the vets discuss cases regularly working well as a team but have plenty of clinical freedom and case continuity.
- New graduates are considered and are well supported by their experienced vets.
The Role: They are seeking a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly and supportive team
Hours: The position at the primary branch surgery would be a full-time position at 38 hours per week.
OOHS/Weekends: This will include an OOH’s rota for weekdays and 1 in 6 weekends.
Candidate: Their ideal candidate would be a passionate and dynamic new nurse colleague to join their friendly team at their primary surgery
- The salary on offer is reflective of experience and skills - The rate of pay for a fully qualified nurse is currently £12.80ph.
- CPD Allowance.
- Good Pension scheme.
- RCVS fees paid.
- Opportunities for career progression.
Ref: JN -062022-25436
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details