Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - South West Surrey
Type: Small Animal
Location: South West Surrey - Close to the borders with Hampshire and West Sussex
Practice Type: Part of a group - They are an RCVS accredited, two-site Primary Care Practice.
Services: They provide the highest standard of veterinary care for small animals in a friendly and professional environment. Their practices are continuously being updated to ensure that pets are being cared for in the best way possible, through their facilities and caring team.
Team: 2 vets, 1 Lead Nurse, 2 RVNs and a student nurse
Role: This role is a full or part-time Registered Veterinary Nurse. (The part-time role would be 8-hour shifts Wednesday - Friday.)
Hours: The shifts range from 8 am - 5 pm, 9 am - 6 pm or 10 am - 7 pm, but if they can juggle things around to account for a long day and half-day somewhere. They are more flexible with it being a smaller branch practice.
Weekends/OOHS: They don't do OOH, they don't work bank holidays but they do work weekends. It is currently 1 in 4 weekends, Saturday 8 am - 12 pm.
Salary: Circa £25,000 p.a (DOE) FT
- 5 days holiday + bank holidays + birthday leave
- RCVS & VDS fees paid
- External CPD funded and extensive, free Group CPD program provided by specialists/referral teams both online and in-person (covid restrictions permitting) - £500 per year for CPD externally with 2 CPD days a year if they are needed.
- Career progression opportunities
- Staff discount schemes
- Discounts with PetPlan
- Sickness pay
- Equal family leave for birth/adoption
- Wellness programs include employee assistance programs, eyecare voucher schemes, free annual flu jab, cycle to work schemes, etc.
- Recruitment reward scheme
Ref: JN -042022-24831
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details