Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Southampton
Title: Registered Veterinary Nurse
Type: RCVS accredited Small Animal Hospital and Equine Clinic
Team: They have a large experienced and friendly team (14 SA & 6 EQ Vets with 21 R&SVNs).
- They are committed to their team and their career development means that further study is actively supported and encouraged with generous CPD time and finance allowances.
- Currently, they have RVNs with diplomas in Anaesthesia, Surgery, and Emergency Medicine who are all homegrown!
- The practice provides Small Animal referral services in Ophthalmology; as well as Orthopaedics and Exotics via external consultants.
- They encourage their team to pursue areas of interest – whether that be in theatre, running nurse clinics, or contributing to other aspects of Veterinary Nursing. Nurse clinics and the general expansion of the Nurse’s role within the Hospital are areas they are looking to develop further.
- An Equine interest can be accommodated but is not essential.
- Do you want to work a 38.5 hour or less average week, be paid well, have an active role within a progressive and supportive team?
- Plus the added bonus of living in a beautiful area with plenty of activities on your doorstep?
- Our client is looking to expand their Nursing team with both Full-Time and Part-Time positions available.
Hours: The position will require a contribution to Out of Hours cover, which can be factored into the agreed weekly hours, as there is the equivalent time off in lieu of OOH duties in the same week, and out-of-hours work is supplemented alongside the basic salary.
Duties: They are a practice that believes in developing the bond with the client by building trust through excellent clinical care and dedication, but they also very much believe in the care and life balance of their team members! So why not come and join the team and add your new ideas and energy to the team.
Salary: The salary is commensurate with experience and agreed hours
- 6 weeks holiday and an additional holiday buying scheme,
- Plus a generous pet discount scheme for our team members
Ref: JN -122021-23239
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details