Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Southampton
Come and join our clients' friendly team with low staff turnover and a proven track record of employee support.
Type: Small Animal
Practice Type: They are a thriving multi-center, independent practice based in a rural location on the edge of the beautiful South Downs within shouting distance of the south coast.
They pride themselves on:
- Being a busy and progressive first opinion small animal practice
- Our outstanding patient care and continuity
- The range of clinical services they offer clients includes visiting surgeons in orthopedics, ophthalmology, and cardiology
- Well-equipped practice with digital radiography, ultrasound, dental x-ray, video endoscopy and laparoscopic surgery unit as well as capnography and other monitoring equipment
The Role: They have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join the small animal team
Hours: They are proud to offer flexible work to their staff so whatever your requirements, full-time or part-time, they would love to hear from you!
Duties: They strive to utilize their nurses’ knowledge, experience, and clinical skills, whilst encouraging and supporting special interests including nurse clinics, orthopedics, and patient care.
Candidates: The successful candidates will be motivated, and proactive, have a forward-thinking mindset, and be dynamic team players.
Salary: They are offering a competitive salary of up to £26,000 p.a (dependent on experience)
In return you will receive:
- 25 days leave plus bank holidays
- No OOH with Saturdays shared on a rota
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 3 days / £250 CPD Allowance funded and encouraged
Ref: JN -062022-25649
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details