Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse, Spalding
We are working with a lovely practice in the Spalding area of South Lincolnshire that is looking for a forward thinking, driven and enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client looks after small animals by providing consultations and surgery onsite as well as nutrition and behavioural advice. They are a caring, friendly, compassionate and helpful team, ready to help cleints and their animal thrive. They are also a little unique, offering complimentary medicines for animals including acupuncture.
They have free off-road parking to help make visits as easy as possible. They are accredited by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS).
The Role and Candidate:
Our client is looking for a forward thinking, driven and enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse. The ideal candidate will be excited to join the team and will be helping to deliver a high standard of nursing care to patients and exceptional service to clients.
Your standard working hours will be full-time and an average of up to 45 hours per week including participation in a weekend and bank holiday rota. This is a full-time and permanent position although part-time requests will be considered.
Who are they looking for:
- An enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse who is passionate about delivering high standards of nursing care to patients and driving exceptional client care throughout both practice's.
- Someone clinically confident and happy to work amongst a team, and occasionally as the only RVN.
- Someone who is keen to continue their own development in any chosen field
- Flexible approach to working hours to enable delivery of a high standard of nursing care to patients.
- Hold an appropriate nursing qualification and be currently registered with the RCVS.
- Salary of £18,500 - £25,000 p/a dependant on experience
- 5.6 weeks annual holiday including bank holidays
- £600 CPD allowance with more funding available for relevant qualifications
- No out of hours work
- RCVS fees covered
- Health shield cash plan
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
Ref: JN -052021-20457
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details