Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse: Team Leader (Nurture & Development) - Bolton
Role: Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse
Type: Small Animal
Practice: This community hospital is fast-paced and the case-load changes at a rapid rate. They're recruiting for a nurse to join their team where you'll be working with a Night Assistant and Veterinary Surgeon to deliver inpatient care and treat new emergency cases. Their surgeries are well-equipped with the latest technology, and in-house laboratories meaning there is no need for them to refer patients and you can be proud of your working environment.
Role: As they specialise in surgeries, they're looking for Team Leaders who can support small teams in either theatre, medical, or supporting a team of new graduate and student veterinary nurses.
As a new manager or experienced manager moving to your first not-for-profit role, you’ll have the support of managers around you and a central support team made up of Lead Nurse, Practice Manager, Operations, HR, Facilities, and Health & Safety. You’ll participate in Management Fundamentals structured training program which is designed to support you at every stage of your managerial journey.
Hours: Full time (part-time applications are welcome also)
Weekend: Yes, in line with the rota
OOHs: None - they have a dedicated night team
Sole Charge: None
Branch Work: None
Salary: Salary scale: £27,000-£29,000 p/a, dependent on skills and experience
- UK and International CPD funded to diploma level
- Private Health Care as a salary sacrifice option
- 52 Weeks sickness benefit and free Employee assistance program - awarded after qualifying period
- Contributory pension scheme
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Access to counseling support including mental health, financial, and life counseling after a qualifying period
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer-a-Friend bonus
- Varied and challenging career
- The satisfaction of working with a not-for-profit employer
Ref: JN -082021-21872
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details