Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Thurrock
Type: Small Animal
Location: Thurrock, Essex
Practice: Part of a group
Team: You will be joining their clinical team of 3 Vets (currently recruiting a 4th), 2 RVNs (currently recruiting a 3rd), 2 SVNs, 4 CCAs, and a Business Manager.
Facilities: Their spacious surgery is purpose-built to industry-leading standards with state-of-the-art equipment including a dedicated operating theatre, ultrasound, in-house laboratory, and digital radiographs.
Role: If you are an enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse looking to join a warm and friendly team, then we would love to hear from you!
Hours: This role is full-time, 40 hours per week with just 1 in 4 weekends and no OOHs.
- You will be a dynamic and proactive nurse with solid all-round skills.
- The key to your success will be your ability to embrace all aspects of the veterinary nurse role, delivering excellent patient and client care.
- If you are keen to develop within your own area of interest, they offer a generous CPD allowance and support.
The Package: By joining them you will be part of a dynamic team dedicated to providing superb standards of client and animal care. They offer a supportive and friendly working environment together with career development opportunities and an excellent package and benefits that include;
- Competitive salary - Reflective of skills and experience
- CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -102022-26853
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details