Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Waltham Forest
Type: Small Animal
Location: Waltham Forest
Practice Type: Part of a group
Facilities: Their state-of-the-art Waltham Forest surgery is a large, purpose-built centre with 8 consulting rooms. They provide a nurse consultation service and are delighted to have recently been awarded silver cat-friendly clinic status from the International Society of Feline Medicine.
Practice: They're part of the UK’s largest, independent, family-owned veterinary group with a nationwide presence. They offer exceptional care in the local communities they serve, helping pets to live long, happy, and healthy lives with their families.
Role: This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated, enthusiastic, and customer-focused Veterinary Nurse to join our client's friendly team at their state-of-the-art Waltham Forest surgery. You will provide first-class care to patients and exceptional, 5-star service to clients. You will assist our Veterinary Surgeon(s) and the wider clinical team in the day-to-day clinical duties and organisation of the practice with an emphasis on providing a warm, memorable, and personal client experience.
- The role is based in a fast-paced environment. Hours will be undertaken on a rota basis and will include evening and weekend working and nurse care nights. When required to sleep in on nurse care nights, accommodation is provided.
- This is a physically demanding role and will require the individual to be on their feet for the majority of the day.
- Adherence to the Royal Veterinary College Code of Professional Conduct must be maintained.
Branch work: No
- The role requires flexibility and the willingness to provide cover for absences and weekends if required, which may include working at other The Vet surgeries.
- The role requires a commitment to proactively developing own skills whilst completing CPD as defined by The Vet and The Royal Veterinary College requirements.
- The Registered Veterinary Nurse must adhere to health & safety guidelines.
- There is a requirement for the role to encompass other reasonable duties as required.
- This role requires strong communication, teamwork, attention to detail, and time management skills. The post holder must demonstrate empathy, kindness, and compassion, whilst also being calm and confident under pressure.
Package: Their package for graduates is highly competitive.
- Up to £30,200 p/a depending on experience, (plus reward scheme)
- CPD: Support allowances available
- Relocation Package: Options available
Ref: JN -082023-29547
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details