Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse, Warrington
We are working with a well-establish veterinary practice in the Warrington area that is looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join them on a full-time permanent basis. This role would suit a candidate that always treats patients as they would their own animal and has excellent client care.
Our clients' aim within the practice is to treat their patients as though they were their own animals and to treat clients in the way they would wish to be dealt with themselves. This philosophy should be carried through at all levels, in terms of demeanour, appearance, professionalism, and communication (between vets, clients, external providers such as laboratories and staff). You all have a part to play in ensuring the smooth running of the various aspects of the practice. All members of staff are expected to work to the highest of clinical standards. Support and training will be provided to ensure these standards of clinical excellence are attained.
Facilities within the group include:
- Dedicated aseptic operating theatres
- Advanced gaseous anaesthetic systems and monitoring equipment
- Practice laboratory with 2 technicians
- Separate wards for cats and dogs. Heated and stainless steel for maximum security, hygiene, and comfort
- Separate isolation ward to prevent the spread of infectious disease
- Dental stations with an ultrasonic scaler, dental drills, saws, and polisher - and one of the only vets in the area with specialised dental x-ray equipment
- Imaging suite for x-rays and ultrasound.
The Role and Candidate:
This is a full-time role working 37.5 hours on a rota system Monday to Friday. The role involves working weekends as part of a rota of 1:4 Saturdays 1 pm to 4 pm which is paid as additional hours and 1:8 rota either a Saturday or Sunday at a sister practice. Plus a share in their Bank Holiday rota, which usually equates to working one Bank Holiday a year.
There is some flexibility available in establishing the weekly hours of work and they would consider a job share for this role.
In return for all your hard work and dedication, our client is offering a benefits package that is reflective of experience - full details will be discussed in the interview.
Ref: JN -042021-19842
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details