Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Warrington
We are working with a fantastic and forward-thinking practice in Warrington that is looking to recruit a full-time experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to join them on a permanent basis.
You will be joining a growing, thriving team in a state-of-the-art, fully equipped, spacious, purpose-built clinic where you’ll have the opportunity to develop your clinical skills with the benefit of an interesting and diverse case-load, the support of a fantastic, forward-thinking team while working for a company with strong values. Our client truly cares about all their team members and the people and pets they look after and want to give more people access to high-quality veterinary care by being affordable and convenient for their customers, whilst not compromising on veterinary standards. They have all the latest equipment, with a digital x-ray, ultrasound, in-house laboratory, and much more.
The Role and Candidate:
This is a full-time role where you will be joining a fixed 4 weeks rota that averages 37.5 hours per week. The rota is
- Week 1 – 34 hours – 4 x 8.5 hour days
- Week 2 – ‘as above’
- Week 3 – 35 hours – either 2 x 8.5 hour days plus 2 x 9 hour days or 3 x 8 hour days plus 1 x 9.5 hour day (currently under review)
- Week 4 – 47 hours – 4 x 8.5 hour day plus Saturday 8 hours plus Sunday 5 hours
Our client is looking for an experienced RVN that works well as part of a team and has excellent patient and client care skills.
In return, our client is offering an excellent package that includes:
- Salary dependent on experience;
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution (following successful 3 month period)
- £300 CPD/3 days
- RCVS fees covered
- Staff Discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free Food Friday (lunch paid up to a maximum £5)
Ref: JN -042021-19628
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further detail