Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse, West Yorkshire
Role: Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurses
Type: Small Animal
Location: West Yorkshire
Practice: A supportive working environment with a lovely, friendly team - 3 Vets, 3 RVNs, a VCA, 3 Receptionists, and a Practice Manager. They have state-of-the-art equipment - digital X-ray, IM3 dental X-ray, ultrasound, laboratory, surgical suite, excellent anaesthetic monitoring equipment including capnography, separate dog, cat, and isolation wards.
- Their nurses play an essential part in the excellent service provided, by running busy nurse clinics in addition to supporting the vets in every aspect of their role.
- You will need to be dynamic and proactive with good skills in all aspects of the nursing role, including communicating effectively with clients, carrying out nurse consults, monitoring anaesthetics for a variety of procedures, inpatient care, etc.
- To embrace this opportunity to drive the nursing team forward and to impact how they develop as a practice in the future
- Most importantly to enjoy having fun in an amazing team despite what wonders this job can throw at them day-to-day!
Hours: This is a full-time (40 hour) role, with the same day off every week, and a Saturday rota of 1 in 3.
Salary: Competitive salary that is reflective of skills and experience - probably up to £22,000 p/a
- Excellent clinical support and career development
- Generous CPD allowance
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Paid memberships – RCVS, VDS, etc
- Company pension scheme
- Exclusive company discounts
- Good work-life balance
- 5 weeks holiday and birthday off
Skills/Other information: Fully qualified Veterinary Nurse that is registered with the RCVS.
Ref: JN -062021-20820
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details