Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Wisbech
Role: Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse
Type: Small Animal
Location: Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Practice Type: Part of a group
Facilities: X-ray facilities, dental procedures, nurse clinics
- The ideal candidate will be excited to join the team in a busy and growing small animal practice, helping to deliver a high standard of nursing care to our patients and exceptional service to clients.
- An enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse who is passionate about delivering high standards of nursing care to patients and driving exceptional client care throughout the practice.
- Someone who is a confident clinical nurse willing to encourage and develop the student nurse.
- Someone who is keen to continually improve their own professional knowledge and experience.
- Hold an appropriate nursing qualification and be currently registered with the RCVS.
Hours: Your standard working hours will be full-time and an average of up to 40.5hours per week including participation in a weekend and bank holiday rota. There is a full-time and part-time position available.
Weekends: As above
Salary: Competitive between £18,500 - £27,5000 per annum dependent on experience and hours
- 6 weeks annual leave including bank holidays
- £600 CPD allowance with more funding available for relevant qualifications
- Opportunity to buy and sell annual leave
- RCVS fees covered
- Health shield cash plan
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
Ref: JN -062021-20912
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details