Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse - Worcestershire
Our client looking for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to further expand their team of dedicated nurses and vets and help increase the services they offer to clients.
Role: Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurse
Type: Small Animal
Location: Hagley, Worcestershire
Practice: Small Animal
Team: A happy, forward-thinking team of vets, nurses, and support staff who use their nurses to their full capacity during the working day.
Facilities: They are equipped with state-of-the-art facilities including sterile operating theatres, and separate dog/cat kennels, digital & dental x-rays, ultrasound, and endoscopy equipment.
Hours: This is a full-time role working 37.5 hours per week, 7.5-hour shifts between 8 am-7 pm. Weekend shifts are on a rota basis but there is no out of hours requirement.
Sole Charge: No
Branch Work: No
Applicant Requirements: Ideal candidate would be an RVN confident and used to delivering a high standard of clinical work and patient care. You will be enthusiastic and have animal care at the heart of everything you do.
Salary: They are offering a salary of up to £24,000 p/a DOE and a generous relocation allowance plus many company benefits including wellbeing support.
Benefits: Excellent Package that includes -
- Increasing holidays based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Birthday leave
- RCVS Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Initiatives focussed on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
Ref: JN -052022-25178
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details